Stealing the theme from the movie…
Do you know The First Rule of Facebook?
It’s easy. You always sign in as you. ALWAYS.
“YOU” means your one and only PROFILE.
You never create another Profile for any reason. Facebook has Terms of Service (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php)
4. Registration and Account Security
Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
You don’t create a new Profile for a Business Page.
You don’t create a new Profile to separate your real friends from those other people.
You don’t create a new Profile because you hit the 5,000 friend limit.
You don’t create a new Profile just for the new Facebook email.
You just don’t create a new Profile. Ever.
Now can you guess what the 2nd Rule of Facebook is?
- How to hold a contest on Facebook (areweconnected.com)
- The Perfect Storm-Facebook, Email, NLRB (1goodreason.com)
- Facebook’s rumoured email offering raises hopes of a spam-free future.. too high? (guardian.co.uk)
- Craig Newmark: Facebook email: spam killer? (huffingtonpost.com)
He's an avid hockey fan, rides a mountain bike, sometimes rides a road bike, has a few motorcycles (he had a really fast one, bought a cool orange one, rode a really slow one, and wants a really small one). If that isn't enough, he makes cheese and sourdough bread, loves strong beer and good red wine, and poorly plays the Mandolin.