Yesterday I created the first of two Custom Facebook Landing Tabs. As usual I added information to the Info Tab boxes available.
I also added the website to the sidebar’s “Profile Box”. I used to have the http:// part so it created a live link (see:) but Facebook had changed that just a few days earlier so I went with just the www.
Today was phase two, a new page, almost identical and the Info Tab was completely different. Not only that but it was also connected and automatically populated the sidebar under the “Profile Box”.
That’s great in some ways in that there’s a whole lot more information I can stuff in there now but it’s also not so great in that it looks like it’s automatic and I cannot edit.
Naturally I went back to Page #1 to make it look like Page #2 and guess what? No go!
UPDATE: We deleted the old page and created a new just to get the new info tab. Luckily we did not lose any LIKEs as it was brand new.
What do you think? What version would you like to have for your Page?
- How to change the Category of your Facebook Page (areweconnected.com)
- 5 reasons every Agent needs a Facebook Page (areweconnected.com)
- The First Rule of Facebook is… (areweconnected.com)
- Facebook Tests New Page Admin Interface Which Allows Page Name Changes (insidefacebook.com)
- How to Add Content to Your Custom Facebook Tab (kimwoodbridge.com)
He's an avid hockey fan, rides a mountain bike, sometimes rides a road bike, has a few motorcycles (he had a really fast one, bought a cool orange one, rode a really slow one, and wants a really small one). If that isn't enough, he makes cheese and sourdough bread, loves strong beer and good red wine, and poorly plays the Mandolin.