I attended a session at REBlogWorld titled,
“Is the Real Estate Blog Dead?”
Our posts today are spread out across the internet. RSS feeds, Twitter, Facebook, as well as sites like Digg or FriendFeed. While the information has the potential to reach higher numbers of eyeballs, where they see it and how they respond has greatly changed.
To the panel, I posed the simple question…
If I came to your blog and read one of your posts and you could have me do one thing, which would it be?
- Leave a Comment,
- Use the ReTweet button and share it with my followers on Twitter,
- Use the LIKE button and show that like on my wall,
- or use the Facebook Share Button and share the post on my wall.
Now it’s your turn, what would you prefer?
- The Science of Getting ReTweeted (customerthink.com)
- How to Get Better Quality Traffic with Twitter (ereleases.com)
- Tweet Reach…How Many Are You Reaching? (annarborundressed.com)