I read a lot of blogs in my feedreader. Most are named pretty straight forward, some have a slight twist of pun to them, and then there are those few that might as well be the names of Punk Rock Bands.
As I build new sites for clients the first thing they need to do is have a domain name. The domain name can also be the name of the blog, but it doesn’t have to. I can’t tell you how many times people ask me what’s the best name for their site or blog.
Since AreWeConnected is already taken, here’s 25 great names for your new site. (in no particular order)
- Sauerkraut for Breakfast (my friend Raf would like that)
- But Dad, I have to go NOW! (great for a Daddy Blog site)
- Oops, she did it again
- Razors and Peaches
- Maybe All Who Wander are lost
- The Vegan Zombie Chronicles
- Want Fries with that?
- Data mining on Mars
- Unsubscribe (picture this with a subscribe button?)
- Memoirs of a Solid Gold Dancer
- Palindromes for Pansies
- Mental Sushi
- Ringing the Bell Curve
- The Urban Dish-ionary (obviously a food blog)
- Eye Beam Bar Camp
- Riding in Kuebelwagens with Boys
- External Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Tears for Beers
- The Papal Chase
- Mother May I?
- Avenue of Crushed Dreams
- Butter, Bromance and Gary Busey
- Maximizing My Microcosms
- My Hovercraft is full of eels
- Javascrapping for profit
Look at that, not one Bieber mention!
Of course my tongue is planted firmly in my cheek on most of these – but then again – why not?
What’s the strangest title you’ve seen?
Oh yeah, need a new site?
Click the heck out of this: