I’m pleased as punch to have been asked to lead a workshop on all things social media at the upcoming Mortgage Technology Conference in Miami.
Here’s a few of the things I hope to cover.
Social Media Overview
- What is Social Media?
- Understanding Social Reach
- SEO and SERPs
- Broadcasting, Engaging, and Listening
- Google Plus
Features and values of each…
- What a blog brings to the SEO table
- Why you need a Home Base
- Comments and commenting
- Why you need a YouTube Channel even if you have a face for radio
- Why you need to be there
- Profile vs Page vs Group
- Running an ad campaign
- What to tweet about
- What to listen for
- Twitter Clients
- It’s still the red headed stepchild of Social Media
- 5 things you need to do to your Linkedin Profile right now
- Why Linkedin is still so very important
- Why you need to join
- Who’s there / who’s not
- 3 things to change right now
- The single most important reason you MUST be there
Advanced Engagement Techniques for each platform
In this session we’ll examine, setup and discuss various systems and strategies for each of the platforms mentioned above.
We’ll run through writing a blog post, creating a Facebook Page, starting an ad campaign, video editing and much more.