So, I got this so called friend “Gerry”. He sent me a t-shirt once after I nagged for over a year but that’s a different post for later.
He’s doing aon his bicycle. He’s riding for his 3rd time. As you can plainly see in the video he did last year that he’s not in the best of shape. This isn’t an easy 192 mile ride (especially for him).
I kid of course. I love Gerry (in a “bud hug” way). The point is, he’s doing something, anything, to fight this evil disease!
This year, a good friend of ours is battling cancer (Clint Miller) and Gerry is going to dedicate this year’s ride to him. I heard something about attaching streamers to his jersey? I’m thinking someone should explain the laws of aerodynamics to him.
BUT he’s also raising a few $ for the charity organization (http://www.pmc.org/) and presently is below his goal so here’s the plan.
We’re going to auction off a Custom Facebook Business Page. That’s a $400 value!
- In the post below, just leave a bid as your comment.
- You can leave a comment as well
- On Thursday at 9 PM Eastern the highest bidder wins the page. Simple as that.
- In the case of a tie, the winner will be the one with the most tweets using the #WeLoveClint and #PMC2011 hashtags
- Sharing this multiple times on Facebook or Twitter or Google Plus will only earn you KUDOS. However, in the case of a random drawing down the road, past judges have been known to look at the Kudo Scores before drawing a winner.
|an overweight, out of shape, weekend warrior, who doesn’t know much about slipstream effects and aerodynamics, but willing to go thru lots of pain to raise a few bucks to help fight a horrible disease.|
|Really nice guy, with the horrible disease, fighting his a$$ off.|
|a Custom Facebook Business Page just for you. Custom designed to your specs. Perfect for a welcome tab or as a landing tab for a Facebook Ad. Like these: https://areweconnected.com/facebook/|
QUESTION: What happens if I don’t win?
Cheesy answer: In my book, just donating makes you a winner.
REAL Answer: Did you really just ask that? Seriously? Go donate right now just for thinking about it.
Did I mention the donation is tax deductible?
Here’s the LINK to Gerry’s page
He's an avid hockey fan, rides a mountain bike, sometimes rides a road bike, has a few motorcycles (he had a really fast one, bought a cool orange one, rode a really slow one, and wants a really small one). If that isn't enough, he makes cheese and sourdough bread, loves strong beer and good red wine, and poorly plays the Mandolin.