That’s the title of my session for RETSO.
So this next Thursday (March 31st) at 11:20 AM EST – I know exactly what I’m going to be doing.
Now the question is – What are you going to be doing then? If you are at RETSO you have choices to make
- My friend Andy Kaufman will be talking about REBarCamp
- My friend Dan Green will be building a website in under 30 minutes
- Chris Jordan will be talking about WordPress Plugins
- and my friend Amy Chorew will be showing you how to Work in the Cloud
- Or you can make a break for an early lunch… (just sayin)
But what if you are not at RETSO?
Whether you are going to RETSO or not… Let’s have some fun.
I’d like to hear your excuse for not being at my session.
Start with, “I’m not going to see @MikeMueller at #RETSO because I’m _________” (go ahead, make something up!) The crazier the better. Tweet it, Comment it, or Facebook it.
No promises, but there might just be a prize for the winner.
He's an avid hockey fan, rides a mountain bike, sometimes rides a road bike, has a few motorcycles (he had a really fast one, bought a cool orange one, rode a really slow one, and wants a really small one). If that isn't enough, he makes cheese and sourdough bread, loves strong beer and good red wine, and poorly plays the Mandolin.