We’ll make this as simple as possible. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we’ll do everything possible to fix it so that you are, period.
We’d rather have a happy customer with the product they want than an unhappy customer left with no product.
You are entitled to a 100% return for any reason up to the point when we start building your product. Everything we do is based on time spent, if we’ve spent 20% of the expected time – we’ll gladly refund the remaining 80%. Make sense?
Best thing to do if you have any wonder or worry at all is to ask questions.