These days, I don’t spend too much time inside Facebook. I have a post coming that will explain why. But that doesn’t mean I’m not ‘listening’.
Last night someone asked in a group for help building a Facebook Business Page and some wonderful members of that group stepped up and mentioned my name.
I woke up this morning to even more people chiming in. Thanks guys! That really made my day!
Facebook Page Builder
Yes, I can build you a rocking good Facebook Business Page. Let me clarify that. I can build you a properly setup Facebook Business Page, with correctly sized images, with a correct title, with correct admin permissions and all of the correct 100+ settings. It’ll have the correct about tab, links back to your website and everything set and ready to go. There’s a lot that goes into creating a proper Facebook Business Page and over the years I seemed to have gathered much of that information.
If I was to build a new Page for someone I would also ask a few questions…
- What is your business? What do you sell? What industry are you in?
- Physical location? How do you want people to contact you?
- Do you have a website?
- What is the purpose of the Page? Why do you want a Facebook Business Page?
- Who is your ideal customer that you are trying to reach?
- Do you have a ‘sales cycle”? Do you have sales funnels?
- Incubation: Do you have a newsletter?
- Running Facebook Ads? How much are you spending a month? What kind of ads are you running?
That’s just a start. Depending on the answers, there is bound to be more than a few follow ups.
A Little History…
I started in tech, building websites in plain old html. That was 1993 or so. When WordPress came out I jumped on the bandwagon and haven’t looked back. One day one of my website clients came to me and asked what I could do regarding a Facebook Page. I looked into it and at the time Facebook had the ability to create a custom tab on your Page. It was simply an empty box that I could put html and css.
I started offering custom tabs. These tabs could be designated as “Welcome” and new visitors to your site would see them first. Facebook soon moved away from that towards the App side and I started doing the same thing but as an App. I hand built over 600 of these little Apps, here’s just a few of them.
These days, I don’t build many Facebook Apps as Facebook is making them harder and harder to see. Pages are still vitally important and every business needs a properly setup one.
The custom built App? Not so much.
Instead, I spend most of my time building rocking good Custom WordPress Websites but if you want a really good Facebook Business Page setup, I’d be happy to help you out. Just ask!
Latest posts by Mike Mueller (see all)
- 2MT: How many themes are ok to have in your WordPress Install? - January 16, 2018
- What type of content can you put up on your site? - January 10, 2018
- Who Are Your Next Customers? - December 20, 2017