Welcome! Group HUG!
Feeling good? You should. Facebook can be an incredible place. But be forewarned – there’s a lot of snake oil being sold out there regarding Marketing and Facebook. There’s incredible plans to automate this, manipulate that, increase your whozit while dramatically decreasing your FinkelheimerScore.
A fool and their money are soon parted, eh? Like your money? Let’s take you out of the Fool category right now!
Here’s a series of articles you need to read in order to better understand what it is you just stepped into. They are in order so start at the top and work your way down. READ? Yup! No silver platter – you want answers – they are all here but you’ll need to put out a little effort. Sorry Buttercup, sometime’s life is just like that.
For the New to Facebook Profile:
(Your profile is what you log into when you go to Facebook. People become “friends” with your profile. You like things as your profile)
- The First Rule of Facebook is…
- Your new Facebook Profile
- What can a search engine see in my Profile?
- Facebook Profile or Page?
- Comment, ReTweet, Like or Share – Pros and Cons
- How many posts per day/week?
For the New to Facebook Page Owner:
(a Page is a different entity within Facebook. It allows commercial content, it is separate from a profile, people LIKE a Page – they don’t become friends with it)
- 5 reasons every Agent needs a Facebook Page
- How to title your Facebook Business Page
- How to "work" your new Facebook Page
- How to get a Vanity URL for your Facebook Page
- Does your FB page close deals?
Still have questions? Great! I’m here to help – just do me one favor and ask me on my Facebook Wall
Did you read them all? Good for you! Here’s 6 bonus posts now that you are fully edgeucated. (don’t tell anyone I gave you all this for FREE)